The User section is where all TeamSupport users are added and defined.
- User Information: Contains information about the user and user settings
- Open/Closed/All Tickets: You can view all tickets for any user using these tabs
- Ticket Queue: View/Edit a users Queue
- History: This tab is only available to users who have Admin access. This will show all activity that a user takes inside of TeamSupport.
- Ratings: You can give your Customers the option of rating their support experience.
Additional Information on this page
- Search – To search for users, begin typing their name in the search bar and the list will narrow down.
- Hide Inactive – Click this button to hide all users who have been marked as Inactive.
- (#) – The number in parenthesis next to their name indicates the number of open tickets they have.
- + – Click the plus button to add a new user. Click here to learn about adding a new user.
- Trash Can – Click this button to delete a User. This option is only available to Administrators.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.