The User section is where all TeamSupport users are added and defined.
- User Information: Contains information about the user and user settings
- Open/Closed/All Tickets: You can view all tickets for any user using these tabs
- Ticket Queue: View/Edit a users Queue
- History: This tab is only available to users who have Admin access. This will show all activity that a user takes inside of TeamSupport.
- Ratings: You can give your Customers the option of rating their support experience.
- Tasks: You can assign Tasks to Users. This is useful if a User needs to be aware of a Task, but doesn’t necessarily need to take action on it – like an Account Manager.
Additional Information on this page
- Search: To search for users, begin typing their name in the search bar and the list will narrow down.
- Hide Inactive: Click this button to hide all users who have been marked as Inactive.
- Number in (): The number in parenthesis next to their name indicates the number of open tickets they have.
- + Button: Click the plus button to add a new user. Click here to learn about adding a new user.
- Trash Can: Click this button to delete a User. This option is only available to Administrators.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.