- “Current navigation” – shows which section on the left hand navigation you have currently selected.
- “New Ticket Button” – Click this button to open a new ticket
- “Opened Tickets, Customers, and Reports” – To make it easy to multi-task, each time you open a Ticket, Customer, or Report, a new tab will open along the top of the screen. You can drag and drop these tabs to rearrange. You can also hover over them and click the X to close the tab.
- “Quick Search Bar” – You can search by keyword or ticket number and a list of matching tickets will be displayed in the pulldown. Clicking on one of the tickets will open it up into a new tab. For more advanced searching you can also use the Search button on the left.
- “Customer chat availability indicator” – This shows whether the logged in user is available to chat with a customer. Toggle this button between Online and Offline.
- “Office Status indicator” – This allows each user the option to notify others of your office availability. This is generally used to let people know if you are out of the office on a business trip or vacation. There is also a message box where users can write a brief note about what they are working on, or any other message they would like displayed next to their name in the User list. For example, if you are on a sales trip you could choose “Busy” as the status and type “On sales trip to see Client XYZ” in the text box. You can also use this as a generic status box to update what you are working on. You may use Ticket Automation to take action on a ticket based on the status of the assigned user.
- “Help Menu” – Contains help tools including: Documentation (redirects to our help site), Chat with us (initiates a chat with TeamSupport Staff), and Support Portal (signs you in to the TeamSupport Customer Hub where you can submit and manage your tickets, and browse our Knowledge Base).
- “Sign out button” – Logs the user out of TeamSupport and returns to the login page.
Click here to explore the left hand navigation.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.