- “New Ticket Button” – Click this button to open a new ticket
- “Quick Ticket Search” – You can search by ticket name or ticket number and a list of matching tickets will be displayed in the pulldown after 4 characters have been entered. You may use the asterisk
*as a wild character to display results when using fewer than 4 characters or when you have incomplete characters. Clicking on one of the tickets will open it up into a new tab. For more advanced searching you can also use the Search button on the left.
- “Chat Status” – This shows whether the logged in user is available to chat with a customer. Toggle this button between Online and Offline.
- “Office Status” – This allows each user the option to notify others of your office availability. This is generally used to let people know if you are out of the office on a business trip or vacation. There is also a message box where users can write a brief note about what they are working on, or any other message they would like displayed next to their name in the User list. For example, if you are on a sales trip you could choose “Busy” as the status and type “On sales trip to see Client XYZ” in the text box. You can also use this as a generic status box to update what you are working on. You may use Ticket Automation to take action on a ticket based on the status of the assigned user.
- “Help” – Contains help tools including: Documentation (redirects to our help site), Chat with us (initiates a chat with TeamSupport Staff), and Support Portal (signs you in to the TeamSupport Customer Hub where you can submit and manage your tickets, and browse our Knowledge Base).
- “Sign Out” – Logs the user out of TeamSupport and returns to the login page.
- “Current navigation” – shows which section on the left hand navigation you have currently selected
- “Opened Tickets, Customers, and Reports” – To make it easy to multi-task, each time you open a Ticket, Customer, or Report, a new tab will open along the top of the screen. You can drag and drop these tabs to rearrange. You can also hover over them and click the X to close the tab. There are also browser notifications for updates that may take place by another users while you have a ticket “loaded”. You will not receive browser notifications for all tickets that are opened in a tab – only those which you have accessed since your last browser load/refresh.
Click here to explore the left hand navigation.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.