TeamSupport gives you lots of tools to help support your customers. Here are some tips and tricks for managing your tickets:
- Statuses are important to keep up to date in order to communicate with your customer, but they also allow a user to quickly see which tickets they should be focusing on. You can customize your list of statuses, change your statuses easily on each ticket, and sort in either direction on the status column from the My Ticket grid in order to find the tickets that need your attention.
- Reminders are a great tool to keep help capture important dates or items that require you to follow up. Reminders can be set up for tickets or for customers.
- Use the Ticket Queue to prioritize your tickets
- Use Flags and the Unread Dot icons to identify important tickets on the My Ticket Grid
- Put a report on your Dashboard using custom fields
- Mark a report to save to your Starred section to find it easier
- Recognizing SLA status
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.