Ticket Templates are configured under Admin -> Ticket Templates tab.
Ticket templates allow you to insert pre-built forms into a ticket’s description. These templates can be triggered by a Ticket Type, an Action Type, or a Custom Field Pick List value selected within the ticket during creation. You can make as many templates as you like in TeamSupport.
With the exception of Action Type, you can also elect to use these templates on the Customer Hub as well. To do this, check the “Visible on Customer Portal” option.
To setup ticket templates, go to the Admin section and select the Ticket Template tab.
- Enabled: Check this box to enable this ticket template. This can be changed at any time.
- Visible on Customer Portal: Check this box to use this ticket template on the Customer Hub.
- Ticket Type: Choosing Ticket Type will insert the template into the ticket’s description based on Ticket Type selection.
- Custom Pick List: Choosing Custom Pick List will insert the template into the ticket’s description based on Custom Field Pick List Value selection.
- Action Type: Choosing Action Type will insert the template into the ticket’s description based on Action Type selection:
- Template Text/HTML: Here is where you can design your template which will display in the ticket description.
- Design: WYSIWYG editor for your template
- HTML: Allows you to edit your template in HTML
- Preview: You can preview your template in this pane
- Save/Cancel: Click Save or Cancel when you are finished editing.
If you created a Ticket Template using the configuration in the above screenshot, the ticket would display as follows when “Feature Request” is selected as the Ticket Type:
Need more help with this?