You can subscribe yourself, or you can subscribe others to tickets. Once subscribed, when the ticket is updated, subscribed users will get an email with the ticket details. Users can unsubscribe from these updates at anytime. Subscribing is an easy way to ensure you stay in the loop on tickets that are important to you.
First lets discuss the ways in which you can become subscribed to a ticket:
- A user can click the Subscribe/Unsubscribe button at the top of a ticket in the Ticket Detail window.
- From the My Tickets grid, there are two options for Subscribing to a ticket. The first way is to click the icon on the grid inline of the ticket, and the other is to choose the Queue option by expanding down the “More” menu. If you use the “More” method, you may select multiple tickets at once that you would like to subscribe to.
- Ticket Automation can be configured to Subscribe a user to a ticket.
- There are automatic subscription options based on your activity on a ticket that can be configured in the user section.
- Any user can add a ticket to their own, or someone else’s queue from the Ticket Detail window.
The image below shows how tickets appear in the “Subscribed” tab under the My Tickets section. Tickets which are closed appear with a strikethrough font.
Note that the Subscribe tab has the same behavior as other tabs in the My Tickets section.
You can add/remove/view which users are subscribed to a ticket from the Ticket Detail window. You can mouse over the users name to get additional information. Clicking on the users name will take you to the Users section.
Click here to learn about how you can also subscribe to a customer so that you will be notified any time a ticket is created or modified by a customer you are subscribed to.
Need more help with this?