If you would like to have a test account – you can setup a Sandbox Account.
This will allow you to:
- Work in a testing environment
- See the emails that we send out of TeamSupport
- Setup Ticket Automation Triggers
- Customize Email Templates and design of Customer Hub
- Access the Customer Hub from your customer’s perspective
All of this can be done without worrying about affecting your main account.
To setup a Sandbox Account, visit www.teamsupport.com and click on the “Try it Free” button. Fill out all of the fields the same as you did for your main account with the exception of “Company”. For the “Company” field, use your company name ending in “-Sandbox”. For example – “J4 Inc. – Sandbox”.
When you log into TeamSupport the next time, after you type in your email address, a box will appear which will allow you to choose which account to log into.
That was fun! What’s Next?
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.