TeamSupport offers a powerful search tool which allows you to find Tickets, KB articles, Customers, and Contacts quickly. You can also perform advanced filters and sorting to better narrow down your search.
- Search Bar: Type your word or words into the search bar to return your results.
- Tickets, KB, Customers, Contacts Buttons: Click the area of TeamSupport where you would like to search. The default is Tickets.
- Results: Results are displayed with Ticket Number, Ticket Name, Date Created, Date Modified, and Status. You can click on any result, and it will open in a new tab.
- Switch to Classic Search: This button will allow you to toggle between Classic Search and the New & Improved Advanced Search.
- Sort By: The default is Relevance. The drop-down menu will display other options by which to sort the results.
- Filters: Filtering is optional. Add a filter by clicking in the “Add a Filter” box. Once a selection is made, you will have the option to define your search criteria. You may add multiple filters to a single search by clicking again in the “Add a Filter” box. When you add a filter, the results will update automatically.
Click here to learn Advanced Search options.
Click here to make a post on the Water Cooler.
Need more help with this?