All New Reporting Webinar
We’ve recently rebooted the reporting section. It’s better, faster, easier, cleaner and way more powerful! Watch our webinar above which covers how to create reports.
TeamSupport offers advanced reporting capabilities which you can use to view your data in virtually any way you want.
Several pre-defined “Stock” reports come standard as a part of your TeamSupport subscription, and you can also create Custom Reports and Ticket Views to easily access information and analyze data. You can add any report to your Dashboard to have this information at your fingertips.
Click on Reports on the left hand navigation.
- Search: Begin by selecting the appropriate section on the left hand side of the reporting window. Next, type in any part of the report name to narrow down the list of results. Please note that the results will only be returned that are within the same section that you have selected on the left hand side of the reporting window.
- Create a Report: Allows you to create a Custom Report, Folder, or Ticket View.
- Move to Folder: Click one or more boxes to the left of a report, then click the folder button to move.
- Delete: Click one or more boxes to the left of a report, then click the trash button to delete.
- Clone: Click one or more boxes to the left of a report, then click the copy button to create a clone of the report.
- Schedule: You can schedule a report to be emailed on a recurring basis.
- Refresh: Click the refresh button to update the screen.
Left Hand Section
- Starred: Reports that have marked with a star on the grid will be displayed here for you to easily access.
- All Reports: All reports in your account.
- Scheduled Reports: You can schedule a report to be emailed on a recurring basis. Any report that has a schedule associated to it will be displayed in this section.
- Custom Reports: Tabular, Summary, Charts, External: Only the specified type of report will be displayed in their respective sections. Click here to learn more about how to create a Custom Report.
- Ticket Views: Ticket Views allow you to view your data more easily in the My Tickets section.
- Custom: Reports that TeamSupport has created for your account will be displayed in the Custom section.
- Stock: Default Reports that TeamSupport displays on all accounts will be displayed in the Stock section.
- Folders: Allows you to organize your reports.
- Checkbox: You can select one or more reports to take action from the options in the top section.
- Starred: You may star any report so that you may easily access it from your “Starred” section on the left hand side of the report window.
Please note that you may sort in either direction on any of the following fields:
- Report Name: The name that the report was given. An icon representing the type of report (Tabular, Summary, Chart, Ticket View, External) will be displayed to the left of the name.
- Owner: The User who created the report.
- Last Viewed: The last time this report was viewed by you.
- Last Modified: The last time the report was modified. The name of the modifier may be displayed to the right.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.