This section deals with configuring your Customer Hub.
The Customer Hub is a replacement for our Advanced Portal and Public Portal. If you are already an Advanced and/or Public Portal user, we have provided this Migration document for you to transition to the Customer Hub. New customers who joined TeamSupport after April 21, 2017 will only see Customer Hub settings in their account.
While the TeamSupport application is used by your Support agents to provide direct support to your customers, the Customer Hub is a self-service tools that your customers will use to find answers to their questions on their own by browsing your Knowledge Base and Wiki articles. They may also submit and manage their tickets as well. The Hub will translate much of the text into the native language that your customer uses on their browser. Click here to learn more about language support.
It is important to note that TeamSupport preconfigures your Customer Hub with many default settings. You may keep these default settings, but more importantly, you can change them. This section includes the following topics:
- How to use CName with your Customer Hub
- Language Support on the Customer Hub
- Suggested Solutions
- Community Settings
- Knowledge Base Settings
To set these up go to Admin->My Portal. There you will find the following tabs:
- Customer Hub Settings Tab: Contains settings and HTML configuration for the Customer Hub
- Knowledgebase Tab: Contains settings to define categories in Knowledgebase
- Community Tab: Contains settings to define the categories in Community
- Custom Grid Columns: Allows you to customize which fields are displayed on the Customer Hub Ticket Grids.
Need more help with this?