This section deals with configuring your Customer Portal and Customer Hub.
While the TeamSupport application is used by your Support agents to provide direct support to your customers, the Customer Portals and the Customer Hub are self-service tools that your customers will use to find answers to their questions on their own by browsing your Knowledgebase and Wiki articles. They may also submit and manage their tickets as well. The Hub and Portals will translate much of the text into the native language that your customer uses on their browser. Click here to learn more about language support.
It is important to note that TeamSupport preconfigures your Customer Portal and Hub with many default settings. You may keep these default settings, but more importantly, you can change them. This section includes the following topics:
- How to Embed the Customer Portal into your website
- Language Support on the Customer Portal
- Ticket Deflection
- Community Settings
- Knowledge Base Settings
TeamSupport offers two types of Customer portals: Public and Advanced. In addition, we have the new Customer Hub which will soon be replacing the Customer Portals.
If you are a new customer, we recommend starting out with the Customer Hub. If you are already using the Customer Portal, you can information here on how to migrate to the Customer Hub.
To set these up go to Admin->My Portal. There you will find the following tabs:
- Customer Hub Tab: Contains settings and HTML configuration for the Customer Hub
- Knowledgebase Tab: Contains settings to define categories in Knowledgebase
- Community Tab: Contains settings to define the categories in Community
- Custom Grid Columns: Allows you to customize which fields are displayed on the Customer Portal and Customer Hub Ticket Grids.
- Ratings: Contains settings to define ratings that are sent to your customers
- Classic Portal Settings: Contains settings for both Advanced and Public Portals
- Classic Advanced Portal: Contains settings unique to the Advanced Portal
- Classic Public Portal Tab: Contains settings unique to the Public Portal
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.