Product Lines allows you to organize many aspects of your TeamSupport account. Along with Knowledge Base Articles, Custom Fields, Email Templates, Ticket Types, and other modules, you have the ability to create an unlimited number of Customer Hubs based on your Product Lines.
Configuring Multiple Hubs along Product Lines will give your Customers a more refined self-help tool than ever before!
A few notes about Multiple Hubs:
- Multiple Hubs are an optional feature. Even if you implement Product Lines, having multiple Hubs is not a requirement. New systems are configured with one default Hub.
- Multiple Hubs can be created without associating a Product Line.
- Customer’s access to the Customer Hub will not change. The URL that is used when an email is sent out of TeamSupport will depend on the Product association of the ticket. A contact will have access to any and all of your Hubs provided that they have a Product/Product Line match to the Hub. Contacts will only have one username and password to Hubs, and once logged into a Hub, they will be able to see all tickets regardless of Product association.
- A customer must have the Product Line associated to their account in order to access a Hub with a Product Line association.
- Each page of each Hub is independently configurable. This means you can add branding to specific Hubs including logos, colors, and CSS independently from other Hubs/pages.
- For each of the new Customer Hub that is created with a Product Line, new Email Templates will need to be built and managed. This allows you to further customize the messaging your customer receives. For example, you can include the same customer logos on your Hub and emails.
Click here to learn how to configure Multiple Hubs.
Need more help with this?