You may grant any Customer and/or Contact access to the Customer Hub manually through the Customer section within TeamSupport. One use case for this method is if you manually enter new Contacts into your system and will need to individually choose whether or not each Contact should have Hub access. Another use case might be if a new Contact reaches out to you via email, and you would like to give them access to your Customer Hub. View this page for other methods of granting access to the Customer Hub.
- Navigate to the Customer section.
- Click on the Customer you would like to grant access.
- Click on the Edit Organization link.
- Set Portal Access to “true”
- Click Save
At this point, the Company has been granted access to your Customer Hub.
Now you can determine which contacts within this company can log in to your Customer Hub. To do this, follow these steps:
- While still under the Customer section, click the Contacts tab, select the contact of interest and click the Edit link. .
- Set Portal User to “true”.
- If you would like to send the Contact a password, click lick the button labeled “Send Password” and choose “Customer Hub”. This will email the contact a temporary password and a link to your Customer Hub. Once they log in, they will be required to create a new password. Please note that if you are using SSO (Single Sign On), you do not need to issue passwords to your contacts.
- Click Save.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.