Events can be one of the following:
- Ticket Due Dates – Displayed in Red
- Ticket Reminders and Customer Reminders – Displayed in Blue
- Manually added Events – Displayed in Green
Viewing, Editing, and Deleting Events
Click any event to display a quick review.
- Delete – Deleting an Event will permanently remove the Event system wide for all users.
- View – Click this link to see the Event in detail. The following Add/Edit form will be displayed:
You may make changes as necessary, then click save. Click here to learn about making Event associations using the Association toolbar.
Drag and Drop
From any main Calendar view, you may Drag and Drop and event from one date/time to another.
Changing Event Duration
From the Month and Week views of any Calendar, you may change the duration of “All Day” events by hovering over the end of the Event. An arrow will appear that allows you to shorten or lengthen the Event duration.
From the Week and Day view of any Calendar, you may shorten or lengthen dates with start and end times by using the pull bar at the bottom of the Event. An arrow will appear that allows you to shorten or lengthen the Event duration.
Need more help with this?