To manage a customer or contact, click on the name from the Customer section on the left hand navigation.
Let’s look at each section separately.
Information will vary depending on if you have a Customer or Contact selected:
- Overview/Details: Displays charts, Custom fields, Sentiment, Contact Details, Ticket History, and Account History for the Customer/Contact. Information, like bio, avatar, and LinkedIn profile can be automatically posted using our Customer Insights feature. From this screen you may also reset a Contact’s password for the Customer Hub.
- Contacts: Displays all of the Contacts associated with the selected Company. Click here to learn how to add a Contact to a Company.
- Tickets: Displays all of the tickets associated with the Company or Contact. The tickets are separated by the following tabs: All My Tickets, All Open Tickets, All Closed Tickets, All Unassigned Tickets, All Tickets. The behavior of this grid is similar to that of the My Tickets section.
- Activities: If you learn intel, or engage with your Customers in any way outside of a ticket, these interactions can be added as Activities. Activities organize non-ticket related information that the whole team can use to understand and build the Customer relationship including phone calls, site visits, new employees, ect.
- Files: Here you can attach any number of Files. For example, you may want to attach sales order documents, or system diagrams. The maximum file attachment size is 25MB per file. If you utilize Product Lines, you may identify which Product Line is applicable per file. The number next to Files in parenthesis will indicate how many files are attached to the selected Customer.
- Products: This section allows you to view and add Customer Product associations. Click here to learn more about the Product section.
- Inventory: This section allows you to view and add Customer Inventory assignments. Click here to learn more about the Inventory section.
- Watercooler: This section allows you to view and share Water Cooler posts that have been associated with the selected Customer. Click here to learn more about the Water Cooler.
- Ratings: This section allows you to view ratings that were left by your Customers. Click here to learn more about Ratings.
- Calendar: This section allows you to view Events that are associated with your Customers. Click here to learn more about Calendar.
- SLA: If you are using SLA’s for your Customer, SLA assignments and History will be displayed on this page.
- Tasks: Edition: Enterprise Tasks allows users to assign and manage Tasks for themselves and/or other users.
Additionally, you will find the following buttons:
- Edit: Click the Edit button to toggle into edit mode for the Details/Overview screen.
- Refresh: Refreshes the current view
- Merge: Click to Merge a Customer or Contact. This feature is only available to System Administrators.
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe: Allows you to Subscribe to a Customer.
- Reminder: Allows you to set a Reminder for a Customer.
- Trash: Allows you to delete a Customer. This feature is only available to System Administrators.
Middle section of Main Details/Overview
The middle section contains the following information:
- Ticket Pie charts: Indicating Open and Closed Tickets broken down by Group assignment. You can hover over each segment to see more detail.
- Customer Distress Index (CDI): A gauge used to determine the distress level of your customers.
- Custom Fields: Allows you to view the Custom Fields created for the Customer. You may edit these custom fields by clicking on the Edit button in the upper right.
- History: The Customer history will display every action for a given Customer. The Date, person who performed the action (Author), and Description will be given for each action.
Right Hand Section of Main Details/Overview
The right hand section contains the following information depending on whether you have a Customer or Contact selected.
- Recent Ticket History: The five most recent tickets. Click on the ticket and it will open in a new tab
- Company Info/Contact Info: Displays standard fields for the Customer or Contact. Click here to learn how to edit these fields.
- Settings: Displays standard settings for the Customer or Contacts. Click here to learn how to edit these fields.
Need more help with this?