TeamSupport contacts can be synced up with a specific MailChimp list so that when you need to email your customers about product news, upgrades, maintenance, and so forth, you will know your list is always up to date.
1. Create a list within Mailchimp.
2. Locate your Mailchimp API key by clicking on the Account section and selecting API Keys below.
3. Copy your API Key.
4. Paste into your TeamSupport account under the Admin section/Integration tab.
All active contacts within active companies will be synced with the Mailchimp list you define above and will auto sync every 15 minutes, 24/7.
*Please note: *
1. You must have your Mailchimp list created first.
2. The Company record in TeamSupport must be active as well as the contacts within the company. If the company is inactive yet you have active contacts, those contacts will not sync over.
3. If you mark a contact as inactive in TeamSupport that has been synced to a Mailchimp list, they will be removed from the mailing list. To mark a contact active or inactive – edit the contact under the Customers section within your TeamSupport account.
Fields we are mapping to Mailchimp:
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.