The left side of the application displays a list of navigation buttons which direct the user to the specific area of interest. The available buttons will depend on the version of TeamSupport you are using. In this display, you can see everything available in the Enterprise solution.
Please note – The left hand navigation can be customized per user to show/hide any of the following sections. Click here to learn more about user display options.
- “Current Navigation”: shows which section on the left hand navigation you have currently selected.
- Getting Started: Some basic tasks to get started using TeamSupport.
- Dashboard: The Dashboard is where you can put tables and graphs to show critical information in your TeamSupport account.
- My Tickets: My Tickets is a grid which shows tickets that are assigned to you or are in your group. There is also a reminder tab which shows past and future reminders. The number in parenthesis next to “My Tickets” is the total number tickets assigned to you which have unread actions.
- All Tickets: As the name implies, this grid shows all tickets in the system. The top menu allows you to display just tickets which are open, closed, unassigned (do not have a current owner) or all tickets.
- Ticket Types: A submenu under All Tickets (click on the little triangle to see them) will show each of the ticket types you have in your instance of TeamSupport. Clicking one of them will show only the tickets from that ticket type. Click here to learn more about customizing Ticket Types.
- Ticket Tags: Another way to classify tickets is to tag them, and this section of the application will let you find tickets that have been tagged.
- Knowledge Base: The Knowledge Base is a great way to organize commonly referenced tickets into one portion of the application.
- Community: Please note: Community will appear when you enable Community in the Admin section. Community is a forum accessible from the Customer portal that will allow your customers to interact with each other, and also with you.
- Wiki: Wiki allows you to collaborate on articles which include images and documents that can be shared internally in your organization, externally via the portal, or to the entire world.
- Search: Search allows you to find Tickets, KB’s and Wiki articles, and other items quickly.
- Customer Chat: Customer Chat will allow your customers to initiate a chat with your TeamSupport users.
- Water Cooler: Water Cooler is a collaboration tool where you can post questions and comments, and chat with other TeamSupport users.
- Users: The Users section is where you manage users of TeamSupport.
- Groups: The Groups section is where you manage groups within TeamSupport.
- Customers: The Customers tab is where you can define who your customers are, what products and versions they are using, and attach important files and notes.
- Products: The product module is where you define all of your products and versions.
- Inventory: The Inventory module allows you to track physical inventory items (or “assets”) which have been shipped to customers.
- Reports: The Reports section offers best-in-class advanced reporting capabilities which you can use to view your data in virtually any way you want.
- Admin: The Admin section is only viewable by TeamSupport admin users and is where you define important aspects of your system.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.