The TeamSupport Inventory module allows you to track physical inventory items (or “assets”) which have been shipped to customers. You can also associate these assets to tickets for easier tracking.
There are four tabs on the main screen of the Inventory module:
- All – Shows all assets available across the Assigned, Warehouse, and Junkyard tabs.
- Assigned – Shows all assets which are currently assigned to customers.
- Warehouse – Shows all unassigned assets; which are the assets that are available to ship.
- Junkyard – Shows all assets that are no longer functioning. This allows you to keep track of historical assets.
From the main Inventory screen, you can perform the following tasks:
- Search: Type the Asset Name or Serial Number and the list will narrow down
- Add a new Asset: Add a new asset by clicking on the “New Asset” button.
- Open/Manage an Asset: Manage an Asset by clicking the name of the asset from the results list or the “Recently Viewed” section. This will open the asset in a new tab. Management tasks include: Ship, Return, Junk, Edit, view Ticket associations, attach files, and view asset info.
Other Inventory functions:
- View and create Reports for Inventory information (including Asset counts in the Stock Inventory Report)
- Change user settings for adding/editing Inventory Assets.
- Associate Inventory to a Ticket
- Add custom fields to Assets
- View the assigned Inventory for individual Customers in the Customer Section
- Manage the Inventory using our API
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.