TeamSupport has a native integration with HubSpot CRM so can share information between the two systems.
Company and contact information can be pulled from your HubSpot account into your TeamSupport account, and ticket information can be sent back to HubSpot as Account Notes. This integration allows your company to use best of breed solutions for sales, marketing and contact management as well as customer service and support!
From within TeamSupport, browse to Admin->Integration Tab->HubSpot
- Authentication Token: Password field to enter the HubSpot token to be used for the sync
- Confirm Authentication Token: Confirm the HubSpot token
- Synchronization Active: Check this box to turn on the integration
- Push-Out Tickets As Account Notes: Check this box to send tickets as Account notes in HubSpot.
In order to get the integration working between TeamSupport and HubSpot we need the token created in HubSpot. Click here for the HubSpot help document that explains this process.
Your confirmation page should look similar to this:
Field Mapping for Customers
Company information pulled/updated from HubSpot into TeamSupport:
Here is an example of the Customer record in HubSpot:
Here is an example of the Customer record in TeamSupport:
Field Mapping for Contacts
Contact information pulled/updated from HubSpot to TeamSupport:
Here is an example of the Contact record in HubSpot:
Here is an example of the Contact record in TeamSupport:
Ticket pushed as Account Notes
When a new ticket is created in TeamSupport and is associated to a Company that exists in HubSpot, a HubSpot Account Note will be created containing the Ticket title and a Ticket URL link. When a Company/Contact is pushed into TeamSupport from HubSpot, we create an “integration link” between the systems for that account. TeamSupport will only push Tickets out to Account Notes for accounts that have been linked in this way. For example, if there was a ticket created for a Company that was created manually from within TeamSupport with a similar name as a Company that was brought in from HubSpot, an Account Note will not be created because the account does not have the “integration link”.
Here is an example of the Ticket in TeamSupport:
Here is an example of the HubSpot Account Note:
- The first synchronization will start after 15 minutes. The next cycle will begin no sooner than 15 minutes. The timing of each subsequent cycle depends on it’s place in the queue, which is affected by the number of other items that require processing. Typically the timing of the cycles range from 15 – 60 minutes.
- The sync will update in TeamSupport any Companies or Contacts that have been updated in HubSpot since the last sync. Updates made in TeamSupport do not flow back into HubSpot. HubSpot is treated as the master record and will overwrite any changes that may have been made in TeamSupport.
- Only newly created tickets that are associated to a Company in TeamSupport will be sent to HubSpot as a Note to that company. This means the integration will not go back in time and push out tickets that were created before the synchronization was initialized.
Need more help with this?