TeamSupport offers an integrated team Calendar solution in order to provide extended collaboration across your organization. The TeamSupport Calendar can be used to display Ticket Due Dates, Reminders, and to add personal or team events such as Projects dates, Onsite Customer visits, User Vacations, Support Rotation schedules, and much more! Additionally, the real power of the TeamSupport Calendar is when you make associations to Tickets, Users, Companies, Groups, and Products.
There are several areas inside of TeamSupport to view the Calendar. For example, to view items for only a specific Customer, you can browse to the Customer and view their Calendar tab.
- Main Calendar – From the left hand navigation, browse to Calendar. Displays all of the events that are visible to you.
- Group Calendar – Displays all of the events that are associated with the selected Group.
- Ticket Calendar – Displays all of the events that are associated with the selected Ticket.
- Customer Calendar – Displays all of the events that are associated with the selected Customer.
- Product Calendar (Enterprise Only) – Displays all of the events that are associated with the selected Product.
- Browse buttons – Select the forward or backward browse buttons to navigate the calendar in Month, Week, or Day view.
- Today button – This button will bring you back to today’s date in Month, Week, or Day view. Today’s date is always shown with a tan background.
- Month/Week/Day – Select a date, and then click Month, Week, or Day to zoom in or out based on your selection. For example, if you click April 5th, then click Day, the Calendar will display only April 5th. If you click Week, the Calendar will display the week of April 5th.
- Subscribe to a Calendar – Click the subscribe button in the upper right hand corner of any Calendar. A URL will be displayed which you can add to any other calendar which uses the iCal standard calendar subscription. A common use for this would be for your Google Calendar to subscribe to your TeamSupport Calendar.
- Plus button (+) – Adds an Event to your Calendar. Click here to learn more.
Events can be one of the following:
- Ticket Due Dates: Displayed in Red
- Ticket Reminders and Customer Reminders: Displayed in Blue
- Manually added Event: Displayed in Green
- Task with Due Date: Displayed in Purple
Additional Calendar Functions:
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.