There are several ways a group can become assigned to a ticket including:
- A Default Group can be selected for all new tickets from email and the Customer Hub. This option can be found under Admin -> My Portal -> General Tab -> “Default Portal Group” field.
- When an agent creates a new ticket, the user can select an initial group assignment. Click here for additional information on creating a new ticket.
- In the Customer record, a “Default Group” can be indicated. Any new ticket for this customer will be initially assigned to the default Group. Click here for more information on Customer settings.
- Ticket Automation can assign a ticket to a group based on specified conditions.
- Any user can reassign a ticket to another group from the My Tickets window using the “Assign Group” button under “More” on the top grid navigation.
- From the Ticket Detail window, a user can make a group selection from the drop down menu. See screenshot below:
Your system is pre-configured with a list of groups. Click here to learn how to customize your list of groups.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.