You will find many of the same features in the All Tickets section that you will find in the My Tickets Section. These grids have a number of powerful features which give you a great deal of control over the tickets and how you interact with them.
Ticket Views help you to find and manage your tickets by allowing you to select columns and filter data similar to a report. If your organization has global Ticket Views defined, they will be accessible by expanding down the All Tickets section. Click here to learn more about Ticket Views.
Most of the areas are defined in the My Tickets section. However, here are some items special to the All Tickets grid.
All Tickets lets you see all of the tickets in the system broken down in various convenient ways. First, you can expand down the My Tickets menu to show all of your Ticket Types.
You can click on each ticket type and only those tickets that have the selected ticket type will be shown in the grid. This is a filter. Each of these selections displays the following tabs to further filter the ticket results:
- My [Ticket Type]: This tab is shown when you have made a ticket type selection. For example, if you choose the Ticket Type “Support”, you will see a tab that says “My Support”. These will be open tickets, that are currently assigned to you, which are assigned to the Ticket Type “Support”.
- Open: This tab shows all Open tickets, filtered if Ticket Type is chosen.
- Closed: This tab shows all Closed tickets, filtered if Ticket Type is chosen.
- Unassigned: This tab shows all Unassigned tickets, filtered if Ticket Type is chosen. This is useful for showing all tickets within a specific Ticket Type which might need assigning to a User.
- All: This tab shows All tickets, filtered if Ticket Type is chosen.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.