There are multiple ways to add file attachments to actions within tickets:
You can add file attachments to a ticket through the TeamSupport user interface by clicking on the Attach File button at the bottom of the action. You can also drag and drop files directly onto the “Attach File” button and the files will be uploaded and attached.
When a ticket update comes into TeamSupport and has an attachment with the email, we will automatically make that file part of the action. If the email has embedded images, we will do our best to parse the email and put the embedded images inline in the action.
From the Hub
When customers submit new tickets or add actions to existing tickets they have the ability to attach files here as well.
Additional Information about Attachments
- Any file type is accepted.
- Attachments on Public Actions will be sent to the Customer via email. If the attachment is too large to be accepted by the Customer’s email handler, they can view the attachment via the Customer Hub.
- File attachments are limited to 25 MB throughout the TeamSupport app and also on the Customer Hub.
- Attachments on a ticket are consolidated for your convenience on the right hand side of the ticket. The right hand side of tickets can be customized.
- Click here to learn how to Embed Images and Screen Shots
Need more help with this?