To add a new Group, click on Groups from the left hand navigation from within TeamSupport.
Click the + (plus) button in the upper right hand corner.
- Name: The name field is required. This value will be visible through TeamSupport and may also to your Customers on the Hub/Portals and in email.
- Description: The optional field describes the Group you are creating. This field is not available for Customers to view.
- Product Line: The optional field will allow you to tie a Product Line to your Group. Click here to learn more about this advanced feature.
Click the “Group Information” tab, and then click “+New User” button to add an existing user to the group.
- You can add any number of users to a group.
- Users can also be members of multiple groups – which is perfect for those wearing multiple hats!
- When a user is a member of a group, and a ticket is assigned to that group AND not yet assigned to a user, all members of that group can be notified with an email.
- To remove a user from a group, click the trash button next to the users name.
Click here to setup your Customers
Click here for more on Group setup
Need more help with this?