To add a new Group, click on Groups from the left hand navigation from within TeamSupport.
Click the + (plus) button in the upper right hand corner.
- Name: The name field is required. This value will be visible through TeamSupport and may also to your Customers on the Hub/Portals and in email.
- Description: The optional field describes the Group you are creating. This field is not available for Customers to view.
- Product Line: The optional field will allow you to tie a Product Line to your Group. Click here to learn more about this advanced feature.
Click the “Group Information” tab, and then click “+New User” button to add an existing user to the group.
- You can add any number of users to a group.
- Users can also be members of multiple groups – which is perfect for those wearing multiple hats!
- When a user is a member of a group, and a ticket is assigned to that group AND not yet assigned to a user, all members of that group can be notified with an email.
- To remove a user from a group, click the trash button next to the users name.
Click here to setup your Customers
Click here for more on Group setup
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.